Diesel Technician - Anderson
|Salary Range:||Based On Experience |
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, 401(k) with company match plan, paid sick, holiday & vacation time|
|Description:||The BEST TECHS work here! Are you qualified to work with the best in Anderson? We are seeking experienced Heavy Duty/Medium Duty Truck Chassis Techs, Diesel Engine Techs and Sprinter (Mercedes Benz) Techs. Experience and /or certifications with CAT, Detroit, or Cummins preferred. |
- TOP Pay Rates
- Comprehensive Individualized Company Paid Training and Certification
- Company paid uniforms and Safety Shoe Reimbursement
At Stoops Freightliner - Quality Trailer, we offer more than just a job ... we offer a career!
- Repair heavy duty equipment such as engines, transmissions, clutches, brakes, air conditioning, electrical trouble shooting, perform DOT inspections, change oil, etc.
- Maintain and enhance mechanical technology knowledge.
- Track job time on in-house business system via a repair order.
- Document all repairs and pertinent information in regards to the work performed. Complete a story on the repairs.
- Tag and document all warranty items appropriately.
- 2 years experience working on heavy duty trucks and diesel engines preferred
- Diagnostic and practical problem solving skills
- Necessary tools
- A neat and organized approach to work and reporting procedures
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance
- Class A or Class B CDL preferred
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.